Saturday, September 30, 2006

Movies for the masses

So i caught some decent flicks this week as seems to be the way to do it I'll go from top to bottom.
1. JackAss: Number Two. I loved this movie, not a film by any means just a movie but it is the funniest 105 minutes I have ever sat through. Its raunchier than the first so its not for all but I laughed for about all but 5-10 minutes of it.

2. Freaks: any movie that was banned by more countries than it was allowed to be viewed in is a great thing especially if it has no real reason to be banned other than being twisted, the ending is possibly the best of any movie not called The Usual Suspects.

3. All the Kings Men: Critics hated it and I can certainly see how they could, its over the top and I didn't really care that much for the story but THE ACTING IS GREAT<>

1 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Summers said...

I saw Jackass 2 and absolutely loved it. I laughed more at part one but that was only because in part two I was gasping more often in fear. I don't know how somebody didn't die.

The opening stunt is classic. Better than the first movies.

And I loved the teeter totter and the card thrower.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home