Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bloodrayne=Easily best film of the year

So I rented this movie thinking it was a Russian vampire flick I had been hearing great things about and I'm an admitted sucker for horror films good ones and bad ones alike. Boy was I wrong. Once I found out I was wrong I put off watching it until the last day of rental at 3:00 a.m. while spelling my wife with our crying baby. Wow it sucked! It only had 3 good qualities through the whole thing they are.

1. It put my daughter to sleep finally.

2. I kinda have this weird fixation with Michelle Rodriguez, I think I like that she's atractive and can kick my arse.

3. It had some good nude scenes if your into vampire orgies and all

Yeah so basically I screwed up bad on this one, now I have to watch The Godfather I, and II back-to-back in order to clense my soul of this atrosity

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Sounds like a good time. the title "Bloodrayne" is great. it's the type of title that lends itself to some great sequal possibilities such as: "Bloodrayne II: Vampirical Vengeanance" or "Bloodrayne III: It's Raining Blood" and "Bloodrayne XIX: Forever Equals Immortality"

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home