Thursday, May 04, 2006

Frat House

I come bearing gifts. Maybe some of you have read about Frat House the documentary by Todd Phillips (Old School, Starsky and Hutch). It won the 1998 grand jury prize at sundance. HBO bought the rights and since then it has never been aired. And HBO refuses to sell back the rights to the directors. Supposedly some of the subjects have threatened to sue. Every once in a while I'll meet someone who claims to have seen it and they'll rave about it. I finally saw it.

It's on Youtube. Part one, part two is missing, part three, part four, part five, part six, part seven.

It's equally funny and disturbing. My favorite character is Blossom. And my favorite part is when Blossom goes ape crap.

So if any of you have heard of this movie and wanted to see it, here's your chance. It's really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home