Saturday, July 08, 2006

trailers...

I understand it's not real wise to get so geeked up over trailer but a couple movies have me so excited to see them I'm going to be screwed once they come out, because as we all seem to agree the more we want to see a film the lower it ranks with us. Well screw it I can't help but get a woody when I see trailers for "Lady in the water" or "Spiderman 3" both look great to me. I am a nut for Shyamilan's movies all of them bad mouth them if you want I got my own reasons to love them and you won't change my mind. I think he's brilliant.

Spiderman 3 looks like it's going to put all other comic book movies in a coffin! Or at least a viking barge, set it sail and ignite it. I was so surprised at how good it looked cause I wasn't that hyped for the first two but it looks stunning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tommy said...

Nicely put Drew.

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home