Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cache

I saw a great film in Salt Lake this week. Cache is from director Michael Haneke who also directed Funny Games. He is a master of subtlety and terror. I don't know if there is a more light handed director working that can ravage you more emotinoally with tense situations. This film was very challenging and stirred up a lot of controversy among my friends. It is about a couple that receives anonymous video recordings of themselves comming and going from their house. The videotapes show up mysteriously on their porch. Once they know they are being watched they are unable to keep certain secrets hidden. I would love to hear someone's views on this film as I thought it was fascinating.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

I've read great things about this film. The trailer looks great. Very excited to see it.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Bryan Summers said...

I haven't seen it yet, but the premise is so dang creepy, that I can't wait to.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home